Monday, June 22, 2009

Daddy Daycare

This summer I am watching our kids.

First, it's because I don't have school obligations. I finally got my certification classes! Yeh!

Second, along with starting an Obama garden, we are trying to deal with the financial situation by reducing all our debts and obligations. We will save a lot by not sending them to daycare for June, July and most of August, A LOT!

Third, I love my kids and spending time with them.

So last week we began our adventures in babysitting. Let me say at the onset that I do not multi-task. Like most men, I pigeon hole life. One thing at a time is my modus operandi.

We will work out our rhythm and things will be great. Just whisper a prayer for my patience and theirs, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a wonderful DAD!!!
You all will have a great summer
Congrats on the passing of the tests!!!