Monday, June 22, 2009

Whoa Momma! It's Father's Day

What an unbelievable day!

First, I got a super T-shirt, two books, 2 packs of IBC Root Beer, 3 pair of Scooby Doo boxers from my amazing E and G (with the help of Momma.) E couldn't stop telling me the secret Momma had in the van so I actually got these gifts a few days early.

Then, Momma made sure I got to sleep in til 7:30 Saturday morning!

Then Sunday afternoon Momma made the best meal I have ever eaten--in my life! She grilled a summer medley of veggies and a special salmon. She grilled it on a cedar plant, with lemon and dill. It was tender, moist and smoked! Then to top it off, she grilled some thick slices of sesame-seeded bread! The meal could not have been better at the Tide-Water!

I am definitely blessed beyond measure! I thank E and G for making me a Dad and Lisa for making me a whole man!

No comments: