Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tim Is Back!

Tim Allen is a blessing. He has a true worshipper's heart. He is a student of the Word. He is passionate about his relationship with Jesus. He is an amazing talent.

Recently, he underwent open-heart surgery and spent a while recovering. This week he was back in force. He played through Simple Prayer a song by Scott Underwood which I personally love. The week and weekend had been stressful. But when I walked into the Worship Center of Faith and heard the guitar line for it, my heart melted.

He then asked that I sing it for church. Of course this put me on the spot. But I did first, because he had worked it out and second because it went with the "Give to Caesar what is his. Give to God what is His" sermon.

I thank God for our musicians and their heart to worship and lead!

No comments: